måndag 4 maj 2009

Birthday's comin' up

I have had a wonderful weekend!
So friday i got my yearbook, but got disappointed. I was only in two pictures !
My senior picture and in tennis. But not in softball or soccer, that pissed me off.
Anyway the that night i went back to school with Zach and he's parents to watch the talent show and it was awesome. My friends were dancing step dance and it was so cool to watch.
After that we went out to dinner. And hear this, i tried gator (krokodil) and oyster (mussla)
and it was ass nasty, never again.
Then we end the night watchin' a movie.
Saturday i was babysitting with ashley and just chilled.
Sunday we went to a zoo and went to a garage sale.

So this week's goin' to be fun. I don't know why but Im excited.
One thing i know, friday its my birthday! and im turning 17 :)
And u know what i only have 14 days of school left ! May 21 is my last day, but graduation is june 3 between there we have graduation practice and that stuff. Im excited. And next week prom i caint wait !

And yeah jessie's next to me she want to say Jessie rocks.
And she will come to sweden and visit lol


Inga kommentarer: