tisdag 26 maj 2009

School's over

Thursday last week was my last real day of school.
But i went friday too.
I was happy and sad at the same time, it was nice to know that school is over, but i really loved goin' to school so it was sad.

I found out that i got 4 awards in the rotc program.
I so forgot to go to the award ceremony.
Colonel told me the day after that i got it, and that he was disappointed that i wasn't there.
But whatever, he gave me the awards and i would never thought that i would get awards.
I got this big placket for best National Guard (Most patriotism) , Most Athletic, then a congressional letter and the last one i don't really know what for.

This week i have nothing to do 
Im just gonna be home and chill or whatever, i might go to school one day or 2.

Well only 1 week and 4 days left! :D

Inga kommentarer: