måndag 18 maj 2009

Prom09!

 

Prom was sooo much fun.
I had a blast!
it took me all day to get ready for prom.
10 a clock i went to fix my hair was done like 1 a clock.
My hair was gorgeous.
Anyway me and carolin ( the german girl) got ready together at my house.
Then 5 a clock my other friends came to my house and their dates and we took pic's
and then we went to a restaurant and met some other people and we had a good time.
Then 8 a clock we were at disney !
Our prom were at disney it was fuuun!
I danced all night long.
And i danced with Bradley..yeah that was something else.
Then we went home midnight, but we git lost so it took like more then an hour to get home
lol that was fun.
I would tell you more but then i would go on and on forever.
But anyway it was fuuuun!
One thing i always will remember.

Here's some pic's, more will come later.

Inga kommentarer: