torsdag 14 maj 2009

Awesome week with my besties !





I can't believe it.
I only have 3 weeks and 3 days left here, that's nothing!
It's to soon,  im not ready to leave !
Well im trying to spend alot of time with my friends now, especially this week.
I have been hanging out with Cassie and Jessie almost everyday.
We have gone to the pool, to get a tan, and just been ridden around in her car listen to 
music and havin' fun.
Omg im gonna miss them sooooo much, they are my best friends and i have so much fun
with them.
I don't think i ever have laugh so much with my other friends.
So tomorrow are we going to hang again and sunday :)
But sunday we are hanging with derek and kodey, my boys :)

Omg saturday is Prom !!
Dude im goin' to have fuuuun.
Im goin wit carolin, the german girl her boyfriend and 2 other couple.
Yepp i don't have a date.
Just broke up with Derek so i'm alone. Yes. Fun.

Only one more week in school then im out! and graduation is june 3! 
Im so excited :D

1 kommentar:

Mammi sa...

Älskade Dotter!
Ha en underbar Prom och njut..tillfället kommer inte tillbaks!

Älskar dig!

Puss o kram, Mammi x x x