måndag 27 april 2009

Exhausted

The weekend has been, okay i guess. I haven't done that much.
Friday me, jessie and quentin went to some cancer festival, to hang out with Tyler and anyway it was okay.
We were only there for like 2 hours.
Then afterwards we were just riding around in the car, and they where making out and i was bored in the backseat.
And i found out that me and quentin have the same birthday! may 8 1992.
So he's my new twin. 
Saturday me, aaron and crystal went to see fighting with Channing Tatum omg he is so fine!
It was a good movie, could been better though, but it was good.
Later that day tyler came to my house and spend the night. We had fun, just a girl night.
Sunday, i bought an ipod finally! i always wanted an ipod, it was a birthday present from my mom, Thnx mammi !
I was supposed to go to dereks house later on that day, but i went to quentins house instead with him jessie and some other dudes. And omg he has a big ass house!
He has a basketball court inside his house! and a pool and other stuff.
yeah he's a rich kid.

Today school sucked, im soo tired and i have a headache and im goin to bed now '
Night everybody


Inga kommentarer: